In Analysis Engine 360, administrators have the ability to view detailed audit logs to review access to data imports and exports to ensure security and compliance.
- See who made changes to existing reporting configurations or accessed Google Analytics data.
- See who uploaded data to which Google Analytics data sets or changed an automated import.
- View logs by date and time, user and/or by specific assets.
- View detailed log entries that show what was changed in an asset, or what data was exported from Google Analytics.
- Run audits and respond to security events to ensure that the right users have access to the right data, and nobody is pulling information they shouldn’t.