Refund data import in Analysis Engine allows you to identify transactions that resulted in refunds, and track what products were returned in Google Analytics.
With Analysis Engine’s refund data import, you can:
- Identify fully- or partially-refunded transactions in Google Analytics.
- Simplify your tagging by separating configuration of refund tracking from IT development tasks.
- Upload refunds that happened over the phone, through chat or other methods that aren’t normally tracked.
- Bring your revenue reporting closer to the bottom line by showing when revenue was returned to customers.
- Identify marketing activities that are more likely to result in refunds to improve your return on advertising spend reporting.
- Automate the import of refunds by configuring order management systems to send the data to Analysis Engine.