With campaign data imports, you can upload extended meta-data about your marketing campaigns into Google Analytics. Either import new data about your campaigns or simplify your campaign tracking by uploading all of your source, medium and campaign names to Google Analytics ahead of time.
With campaign data imports in Analysis Engine, you can:
- Simplify campaign tracking by associating campaign data with an ID number in your marketing URLs.
- Specify individual ads, ad groups and keywords or referral paths for your online campaigns.
- Easily migrate your campaign tracking from other analytics tools to Google Analytics.
- Associate campaign data with custom dimension values to provide additional information about campaigns
- Automate uploading of campaign data by sending campaign details to an email address or uploading a file to SFTP.