Today, we’re launching Reporting Manager, a free add-on for Microsoft Excel that allows you to build powerful refresh-able reporting using Google Analytics data.
We built Reporting Manager to leverage our Analysis Engine cloud platform from within Excel, and today we’re releasing it for free.
Since Reporting Manager pulls data through Analysis Engine, we have a number of features that take advantage of data processing in the cloud. Using Reporting Manager, you can:
- Post-process data online before it’s output into Excel.
- Avoid sampling by merging multiple smaller pulls together.
- Pull data according to your company’s fiscal calendar.
Reporting Manager comes bundled with Analysis Engine Reporting Edition, which includes a few features of the cloud platform that empower reporting. With Reporting Edition, you can:
- Create and manage your connections to Google Analytics
- Configure and run data exports in the cloud
- Easily upload cost data to Google Analytics
- Automatically synchronize your Bing Ads cost data with Google Analytics
All of these features come bundled with Reporting Manager for free. You can get started right now by signing up for a free account.