With Analysis Engine, you get advanced user and team permissions for Google Analytics imports and exports that are designed for use by large enterprises. You can control who has access to the data available in your Google Analytics account, as well as who has rights to import new data.
- Determine who has permissions to access data in which properties and views.
- Control who has access to import which types of data to which properties.
- Share data exports, imports and connections with users using various degrees of fine-grained permissions.
- Group users into teams, easily sharing common permissions among multiple users.
- Create custom user roles to assign similar feature-level permissions to similar types of users.
- Easily revoke user access without worrying about who owns which emails in the Google Analytics account.